So what was the movie about?
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (GR2) is another story based on stopping the apocalypse. Johnny Blaze AKA Ghost Rider, played by Nicolas Cage, made a deal with the devil to save his Father's life. In return, Johnny Blaze was cursed to ride around on a motorcycle at night taking the souls of evil men, looking like a skeleton on fire.In this sequel, Johnny Blaze is trying to not be the Ghost Rider anymore and is offered freedom from his curse in exchange for saving the life a boy who is wanted by the devil. The devil wants to occupy the body of the boy so his power would not decay on Earth.
As you can imagine, Johnny Blaze has to decide between the boy and saving mankind and his curse.
What did I Like About the Movie?
I liked that it was only 1.5 hrs long. I usually don't have a problem with predictable story lines and faulty plots like GR2, but even the acting and dialogue was not very good. It wasn't so bad that I stopped watching the movie, but I felt like I was watching a movie made by the ScyFy channel.There was a scene or two that was fun to watch, but I expected more from this movie. Not that the first movie was great, but this movie just felt like it was going through the motions to fulfill a sequel commitment.
Would I recommend it?
No. I rented this movie from Netflix, and I didn't think it was worth it. I would skip this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment