So, Rio showed up in the mailbox today for my kids, so I watched it too. It was a fun movie! Of course, this movie is geared to kids, so it appealed to my inner child/immaturity.
Probably, the funniest part of the movie was Tracy Morgan as the bulldog. I don't think they could have found a more perfect fit for the character. He really made the movie worth watching.
The animation was pretty good, but it also looked like they took the same looking characters from "Sunny with a Chance of Meatballs" and gave them different personalities and names. That was a little distracting.
It was also pretty fun seeing some more popular actors being some of the other characters and how they played it. Of course, I already mentioned Tracy Morgan, but there was also George Lopez, Will.I.Am, Jamie Foxx, Wanda Sykes, Jesse Eisenberg, Ann Hathaway, to name most of them.
If you are looking for a fun, kid oriented movie, I think Rio is worth watching.
No comments:
Post a Comment