Did I just watch a Disney Channel Movie? Yes, I did. The other night I was chilling with my boys while my wife was out with her girl friends. We were scanning the instant queue of Netflix and came across this movie, so we put it on.
So, why am I posting about this movie? Well, when I started this blog, I told myself I would blog about any movie that I watched, and so that is what I am doing.
Anyway, the plot surrounds the reincarnation of King Arthur and his court, and fighting off his enemy in today's time. The acting was Disney Channel quality; some of it was good while some of it was not as good. The plot was good enough for the intended audience.
As I began watching the movie, to my surprise the actor playing the father in the film was Don Lake. He is one of my favorite comedic actors. His facial expressions are hilarious. That alone made the movie more enjoyable.
Taking into consideration why this movie was made and who it was made for, I thought it fit the bill. My boys enjoyed the movies, and so it was great quality time with them.
Who are you kidding? Disney channel movies are your little guilty pleasure.
ReplyDelete-Angela